Wellness, relaxation and health are an ongoing lifestyle choice. MooiKelder Day Spa embraces this philosophy from the moment you walk through the door. This is not just a in-and-out operation, we want you to relax, soak up the beauty and tranquility of your surroundings, curl up with a book and enjoy something nice to eat and drink…
Catering to both men and women, we distinguish ourselves from other day spas by offering personalized services according to the specific needs of each client. We encourage our clients to leave behind the bustle of their daily lives for a unique and unforgettable experience.
Our therapists are dedicated to ensuring that you enjoy a very special experience with us, whether as part of a group, with that special someone or just enjoying a bit of me-time.
Special Facilities and a different approach
- Tailored according to your budget we can facilitate up to 20 people depending on the availability and treatment packages required.
Our dedicated manager will ensure that your event unfold as planned. Read more or enquire.
- We offer a delicious cake selection and drinks to be enjoyed in a beautiful, relaxing environment between treatments. We can cater for individuals or for group bookings. We can also organize bubbly and a picnic to be enjoyed on the lawns of MooiKelder farm.
- Nail Lounge: Enjoy your nail treatments in the company of your friends. Perfect for the girls` day out.
- Luxury couples spa bath. Spoil yourself and your partner. Once you have enjoyed the treatments of your choice, you can spend some time sipping on sparkling wine while you enjoy your own jetted spa bath.
- Special Rooms and special occasions:
– Beautifully decorated white bridal room
– Private couples massage room
- Gift vouchers with a difference. At MooiKelder we don’t just use the vouchers a method of payment, we note what the voucher was intended for (birthday, anniversary, baby shower gift) and treat the client accordingly eg for an anniversary we will decorate the treatment room with rose petals, brides will be treated in the special ‘white room’ etc.
- Outdoor relaxation areas. Take in the majestic view of the mountains and vineyards. Chill out, read a book or enjoy a refreshment.